With Trump as president, the term 'impeachment' is always thrown around, but what does it mean?
Discussion of the possible impeachment of President Donald Trump has been following news regarding his administration and business practices for several months. Most recently, a Democratic congressman has announced plans to file articles of impeachment in the House of Representatives. However, not many people truly understand what impeachment means and how it really works. Impeachment is a process laid out in the Constitution as a check on presidential power, but it has only really been put to use twice in all of American history.
- Graham: If Democrats Try To Impeach Trump, It Will Blow Up In Their ... ›
- Mueller report: Does it mean Donald Trump must be impeached? - Vox ›
- Democrats, don't impeach Donald Trump - The Washington Post ›
- Impeaching Trump: why this congressman says the time is now - Vox ›
- Efforts to impeach Donald Trump - Wikipedia ›
- 'Can The President Be Impeached?' We Answer Your Questions ... ›
- Trump: How could he be impeached? - BBC News ›
- Impeach Trump Now - The Atlantic ›
- How easy is it for Donald Trump to be impeached? - BBC News ›
- If Trump Fires Mueller, We Must Impeach | The Nation ›
- Impeach Donald Trump Now ›
- Republicans Will Impeach Trump if They're 'Wiped Out' in Midterms ... ›
- 'We have tapped into something': Impeachment drive builds digital ... ›