Affordable health care and education is beginning to feel more and more like an unattainable luxury.
It is still a struggle for Americans to access affordable health care and education. Unfortunately, this is largely because companies are looking to profit rather than have tax money benefit the actual taxpayer.
There is no denying that business owners work hard for the money that they make. However, as more money is funneled into the pockets of the 1%, it means there is less available for health care and education assistance. Rather than improving the country by ensuring accessible health care and education for all, business owners are purchasing boats, second (or third) homes and luxury cars.
- This is How to Make Higher Education Affordable for Everyone ... ›
- Community college may be the secret sauce in affordable education ›
- Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 - Wikipedia ›
- Read the Affordable Care Act, Health Care Law | HealthCare.gov ›
- Why Luxury TVs Are Affordable when Basic Health Care Is Not ... ›