With Donald Trump preparing to crack down on social media, Mark Zuckerberg is echoing Trump's sentiments
Last week two of Donald Trump's tweets attacking mail-in voting were flagged by Twitter as inaccurate, with a link to clarifying information.
Predictably, President Trump did not take the note well and is now preparing to sign an executive order with the purpose of cracking down on social media companies. In a move that strikes at the very foundation of the Internet, the new order will seek to give the federal government authority over how these platforms moderate user content.
- Zuckerberg, Dorsey spar over Twitter's flagging of Trump's tweets ... ›
- Mark Zuckerberg Says There Was Nothing Shady About Secret ... ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg reacts to Trump, Twitter fact-check ... ›
- Trump hosted Zuckerberg for undisclosed dinner at the White House ... ›
- Mark Zuckerberg and Trump have struck deal to help president get ... ›
- Surprised about Mark Zuckerberg's secret meeting with Trump? Don ... ›
- Facebook and Instagram Ban "Deepfakes" in the Dumbest Way ... ›