Enough with the Elon Musk hero worship.
A World Economic Forum survey found that Millennials consider Elon Musk to be the third-most admirable public figure in the world, finally confirming, once and for all, that Millenials are the worst.
If you haven't read Rolling Stone's bleak profile of Musk yet, don't bother. The experience is kind of like watching a mashup of all the sad parts of Spike Jonze's her; entertaining, but you're left feeling like you need a shower. The piece presents readers with an emotionally stunted, socially bizarre man, who finds solace only in the possibilities of technology. I am not implying that I think Elon Musk would fuck a Tesla; but I'm not not.
- SEC settlement forces Tesla to give Elon Musk adult supervision ... ›
- Elon Musk and Tesla reach a Settlement with the SEC - The Atlantic ›
- SEC settles with Elon Musk: legal experts react - Business Insider ›
- Elon Musk Settled With the S.E.C., but Tesla's Troubles Aren't Over ... ›
- Elon Musk agrees to resign as Tesla chairman in settlement with SEC ›
- Elon Musk's SEC Settlement Could Have Gone So Much Worse ... ›