Brett Kavanaugh lacks restraint before the Senate Judiciary Committee.
Brett Kavanaugh's open hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee commenced on Thursday.
Christine Blasey Ford, the first of three women to lodge allegations of sexual assault and/or misconduct against Kavanaugh, began testifying at 10 a.m. Republican Senators called upon prosecutor Rachel Mitchell to lead the questioning, hoping to eschew what would have been an imbalanced dynamic if 11 male Senators were to freely question Ford, a female alleging sexual assault by a man. All senators retained the right to interject their own questioning.
- Stop Pretending Brett Kavanaugh Is on Trial, You Lying Morons! | GQ ›
- Brett Kavanaugh Previews His Anti-Ford Strategy in Fox News Trial ... ›
- Brett Kavanaugh Hearings: Democrats Embarrass Themselves ... ›
- The Other Problem with Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court ... ›
- The Brett Kavanaugh hearing isn't a trial. It's a job interview. ›