By 2050, the Population is Set to Soar
The Population Reference Bureau (PRB) is giving us little warning of little wiggle room. If you plan on being around in 32 years from now, expect the planet to be more populated than ever. According to their staggering stats, "The world population will reach 9.9 billion by 2050, up 2.3 billion or 29 percent from an estimated 7.6 billion people now."
- World Population Prospects - Population Division - United Nations ›
- Why the world population won't exceed 11 billion | Hans Rosling ... ›
- 2018 World Population Data Sheet With Focus on Changing Age ... ›
- World Population Clock ›
- 2018 World Population by Country ›
- World Population Clock: 7.6 Billion People (2018) - Worldometers ›