Help save the planet and switch to reusuable straws!
Raise your hand if you order an iced coffee almost every day, maybe even twice a day, single-use plastic straw in tow. Those iced coffees, cocktails, soft drinks, smoothies, even those oh-so-good for you green juices are filling the oceans up with enough single-use plastic to form a new continent. A pile of garbage four times the size of California now sits in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
- You don't use so much plastic, do you? How to ditch plastics for July ... ›
- Ikea Pledges to Ditch Single-Use Plastic Products | Greener Ideal ›
- Starbucks to ditch single-use plastic straws by 2020 ›
- Ikea: No more plastic straws or single-use plastics by 2020 - CBS ... ›
- In luxury hospitality, the new goal is to avoid single-use plastic ... ›
- 10 Facts That'll Make You Ditch Single-Use Plastics For Good ... ›