A vote for Kanye is a vote for the spoiler effect.
When Kanye West announced he was running for president on July 4th 2020, most people thought it was just a joke or maybe a publicity stunt.
But he will now officially appear on the ballot in Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Missouri and is making an effort to appear on several other states' ballots. However, that doesn't mean you should consider him to be a viable candidate, and here's why:
So don't vote for Kanye, not even as a joke. Voting is an essential part of American democracy, and voting for a candidate who can't win and would make a bad president is not a very funny joke.
For more well-researched, unbiased information on today's biggest issues, follow Alexandra's Instagram account The Factivists.
- Opinion | The GOP's Kanye West gambit is doomed - The ... ›
- Kanye West Says He's Running For President—Here's Why You ... ›
- UPDATE: Why You Shouldn't Vote for Kanye West ⋆ SKATE ... ›
- Trump: 'Shouldn't be hard' for Kanye West to take away votes from ... ›
- How Pop Culture Bullies Us, and How to Fight Back - Popdust ›
- Joe Biden's "You Ain't Black" Comment Is So Far Out of Touch ... ›
- Kanye West Vs Spencer Pratt—Who Is The Biggest Prick? - Popdust ›
- Is Kanye West Really Running for President to ›