The Trump-Twitter Industrial Complex continues to fester and mutate.
This week, President Donald J. Trump tweeted a false statement about mail-in ballots.
He wrote that secretaries of state were sending mail-in ballots to every person, when actually states are only sending out ballot applications. For the first time, Twitter jumped in to fact-check Trump's statement, adding a link to a webpage full of information about mail-in ballots.
- Opinion | Twitter Must Cleanse the Trump Stain - The New York Times ›
- President Trump (@POTUS) | Twitter ›
- Twitter Adds Labels to Trump's Tweets for First Time - The New York ... ›
- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter ›
- Calling Coronavirus "Boomer Remover" Is Twitter's Big New Meme ... ›
- Kirstie Alley's Tweets Are Everything Wrong with Politics - Popdust ›
- What Else Would Donald Trump Sharpie? #Sharpiegate - Popdust ›
- Whose WWIII? Black Twitter on U.S. History - Popdust ›
- How Chrissy Teigen Threatens Donald Trump - Popdust ›
- Who hacked the McDonald's Twitter to insult Donald Trump? - Popdust ›