Trumps latest Twitter harassment is directed at a man who is genuinely heroic
You may have seen the footage of Martin Gugino—a 75-year-old peaceful protester—being shoved to the ground by police in Buffalo.
Or, if you prefer the perspective of President Trump and associated right-wing conspiracy theorists: an Antifa provocateur who was harassing the police and trying to sabotage their equipment before deliberately falling "harder than he was pushed," cracking his skull on the sidewalk, and (intentionally?!) bleeding from the ear.
Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after… https://t.co/aFgYc1MCfD— Donald J. Trump (@Donald J. Trump)1591706079.0
- President Trump tweets about Buffalo protester Martin Gugino ›
- Trump suggests without evidence 75-year-old man shoved to the ... ›
- Trump makes baseless claim about man, 75, shoved by police ... ›
- Martin Gugino is a Catholic peace activist, not an 'Antifa provocateur ... ›
- Donald Trump Pushed A Martin Gugino Conspiracy That Falsely ... ›
- Donald Trump Tweets Conspiracy Theory About Protester Shoved ... ›
- Donald Trump's deeply irresponsible conspiracy theory on the ... ›