In a shocking upset, Kanye 2020 turned out to be exactly as misguided as it always seemed.
Americans went to bed last night in state of tense uncertainty that we wished to end, but we've woken up to a finality that many of us are unwilling to face: Kanye West has conceded defeat in the presidential election.
The second most delusional narcissist in the race, Kanye launched his campaign brimming with blind ambition and some deeply offensive takes on Harriet Tubman, of all people. But when he finally ended the saga, it was without fanfare.
- Kanye West Admits Election Defeat, Looks to 2024 | Hollywood ... ›
- Kanye West announces 'Kanye 2024' as he fails to make election ... ›
- Kanye West Is Voting For Himself With First Ever Vote : NPR ›
- Why Was Kirsten Dunst in a Kanye 2020 Poster? - Popdust ›
- Kim and Kanye's Mental Health Struggle: Divorce, Abortion, and ... ›