A profile of America's greatest conman.
Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946)–also known by the aliases John Barron, John Miller, and David Denison—is the former villainous star of reality TV show The Apprentice and current villainous star of actual reality.
Elected to the presidency of the United States—against the popular will of the voting public—by a vestige of America's history as a nation fueled by slavery, he has declared himself "the least racist person there is anywhere in the world."
- Donald Trump's Wikipedia page was deleted today. Twice. - The ... ›
- Donald Trump's Wikipedia page: inside the brutal, petty battles over ... ›
- Donald Trump's "Shooting" Tweet Is Not Okay - Popdust ›
- Why Trump Really Deleted the "White Power" Quote Tweet - Popdust ›
- Donald Trump Doesn't Care About Republicans' "Family Values" - Popdust ›