It's time to declare war on weather.
Tropical Storm Dorian seems all geared up to hit Puerto Rico and, potentially, Florida.
Even scarier, Tropical Storm Dorian might turn into Hurricane Dorian.
Luckily, Americans don't need to take nature's terrorism lying down. Our brave president, Donald Trump, has dreamt up the smartest weather-bashing plan ever conceived: bombing hurricanes.
As a salt-of-the-earth American who loves our president and doesn't have the time to read silly science articles (those are for liberal nerds who actually think education is important), I agree with President Trump––bombing hurricanes sounds like a totally brilliant course of action, and I'm frankly shocked that no scientist in the history of America has been smart enough to try it until now. What did they even go to college for, right?
Something called the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) even seemed to agree with Trump, describing the results of bombing a hurricane as "devastating." Yeah, devastating to the hurricane, I bet!
The NOAA went on to say that bombing a hurricane "might not even alter the storm" and that the "radioactive fallout would fairly quickly move with the tradewinds to affect land areas." I don't fully understand that, but my soy boy roommate (he voted for Bernie lol) tells me that means the hurricane would literally just absorb the bomb's fallout and carry it onto land. So basically, bombing a hurricane could create a nuclear hurricane. How cool is that? My roommate told me I was a moron, but I told him to go lick quinoa. Roasted.
In conclusion, President Trump is 100% correct: Bombing Hurricane Dorian is a great idea, and in the worst-case scenario, we create a radioactive super hurricane, which is awesome.
Also, Hillary Clinton says we shouldn't nuke hurricanes, which obviously means that we should.
We should not nuke hurricanes.— Hillary Clinton (@Hillary Clinton) 1566830039.0
- Why not bomb a hurricane? NOAA gets asked about it often - KIFI ›
- Trump blasts report that he wanted to nuke hurricanes ›
- Donald Trump hits back at 'ridiculous' claim he called ordered ... ›
- Donald Trump asked officials if the US could 'nuke' hurricanes ... ›
- 'Futile and obviously dangerous': Meteorologists react to Trump ... ›
- Hurricane Dorian 2019: Can We Nuke Hurricanes? Here's Why It's A ... ›
- Scoop: Trump suggested nuking hurricanes to stop them from hitting ... ›
- Can a nuclear bomb stop a hurricane? No, it's a myth that has ... ›
- Trump nuke hurricane comment: Trump slams suggestion that he ... ›
- Nuclear weapons and hurricanes don't mix, NOAA advises - BBC ... ›