The COVID-19 conspiracy theories are nonsense, but there are some real threats that the new technology poses.
The next generation of cellular networks are beginning to roll out around the world at a time of unprecedented crisis and unprecedented connectivity.
For people who view global events as orchestrated by dark forces, all this change occurring at once is great fodder for conspiracy theories and doomsday predictions. For anyone familiar with that lens, their reactions (as crazy as they are) have been as predictable as the sunrise, but that doesn't mean that there aren't real causes for concern.
- How false claims about 5G health risks spread into the mainstream ... ›
- The 5G Health Hazard That Isn't - The New York Times ›
- Does 5G pose health risks? - BBC News ›
- 5G Network: How It Works, and Is It Dangerous? | Live Science ›
- The Wildest Online Conspiracy Theories About the Coronavirus: Is ... ›